Catriel Lev's Blog: VeHaShalom VeHaEmmet

Welcome to my blog; enjoy the posts!
Catriel Lev
כתריאל לב


Jul 9, 2010

The Electronic Cigarette, Supposedly a Tar and Carbon Monoxide Free Alternative to Smoking

-->
When I was very young, among the children's games we used to play was to imagine new inventions that we could use. At that time I invented the "electric cigarette", though it seemed impractical because I imagined a cigarette with a very long extension cord. Now, however I find that someone has actually invented something similar (without any extension cord!), as an alternative to the dangers of smoking. This invention is called the electronic cigarette, and it is promoted as an alternative to smoking which has fewer or no dangers.

Not being a smoker, I am not personally interested in this device, and I have NOT investigated the health claims made about it. However, anyone interested can check out the website about it [greensmoke], and investigate further.

No comments:

Post a Comment